[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Changes

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx>, "DA LIST" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:12:13 -0700

I am one of those old people that can remember when Futurity & Maturity
were treated as sweeps  they had cash refunds....the National sent a list
and a
single check to each club to disburse funds in the fall of the year....as a
treasurer at that time I can remember writing
From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 4:40 PM

My bitch is a GL nominated but only GL entered because my prefered Region
had a judge change. Not many judges appreciate a Black. Hopefully next years
crop will be good ones. I told a couple of people that for the most part
this years judges were pretty good just not all were good for a Black.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow