[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurities and regions

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:44:36 -0400

Carol, How great and thank you Fred.  I will be looking for her and also the 5
other "new and coming" 2 legged stars.  Maybe we will have more next year when
all regions have the amateur.  time will tell.  AND Lanalee said the new
handlers at ther Amateur were just very excited about coming to the NationaL!
Let's cheer them on.
Nancy