[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FUTURITY FINALS and List Wars

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:36:29 EDT

This is the problem with the nastiness that has infested the List over  the
past year.  The infighting and insults are not just healthy  disagreements
or "fighting among ourselves", but are being taken outside the list  to
hurt others personally in the effort to "get the last word".    Innocent
people are getting hurt, such as the owner of the lovely National
Winner's Bitch, and attacks on judges, board members, club officers,
etc, have been launched.   This is not love of the breed - this  is just
pure mean and cruel.  Our club, breed, base of good judges, and
many friendships are being hurt.   The List is such a great tool  for good in
information sharing, honest discussions and debates, etc.  But
sadly it is being used as a weapon for some members with personal
vendettas or grudges; as well as some who think they can advance
their own ambitions by destroying anyone they think may be ahead
of them.

I really wish the list rules against personal attacks had been  inforced
over the past year :-(

Okay, off my soap box - I have dog runs to clean.

Janice Buchanan

In a message dated 10/4/2007 10:17:20 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>  Amazing, one of the fall outs is the Winners Bitch from the National. I  d=
o not personally know the owner, I do remember her crying when she won  The =
National. So gracious when people said congrats, seemed to love her  dog.  M=
y booking a filler caused the removal of her BIM or  BOM.  I just knew the 4=
month rule.  I heard a judge whom I  battled with on the list sent a letter=
to complain a month ago. .. after  the Fut/Mat wins in April.  I thought no=
thing of it, the 4 month  rule was not broken.

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."