[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FUTURITY FINALS and List Wars

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 14:43:00 EDT

I really regret that I can't make it to the National.  It really  sounds like
it's going to be a great one.  I pray that people can come together in
their love and enjoyment of our wonderful breed and put their  negative
feelings aside.    Then leave them behind when you go home  <g>.
Hostility, vindictiveness and anger always do more harm to the bearer
than the target!

Janice

In a message dated 10/5/2007 11:32:34 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
When  List nastiness gets out into the show ring, it is indeed time to  stop.

Personally I am glad I will not be at the  National.  I don't want to see the
looks of anger that will be passing  around, when you all think no one sees.

We should  be family, but now I gotta wonder.  I keep questioning my
membership in  GSDCA, well, I want to give a new board a chance to make things
right,
as in  by the bylaws, but I am not sure I have the patience at this  point.

People who do not post to the list are  getting hurt, and that is over the
line.  Good people are getting hurt  for being good people.  That is over the
line.

I love the list.  I get help, I give help, I advertise for my  shows.  I have
gotten the best entries for my club(s) from all of you on  the List.  I NEED
this list.  But I also need to know that all are  welcome here.  I am not sure
about that.

I  have made mistakes, even here on the list.  I apologize for every
misprint I have ever done.  But I have never diliberately sought to hurt  a
soul.  I
hope that as we go foward that all of you will be able to say  the same.  We
cannot use this List to cause pain.  It is here to  help!!!!!

sheila

Janice  Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds
_http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/_ (http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/)

"If  our dogs were smarter, they could tell us what they were
thinking. If we  were smarter, they wouldn't need to."