[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Intent, Integrity & Accountability

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff Pyle Wrote:
"Does this mean those involved are not and should not be responsible?? No, I am
not saying that.?
Not knowing the law is not an excuse for breaking the law in society.?? Since I
originally heard of this complaint and viewed a copy of the email from the
complainer I have cooperated 100% with Nancy Harper and told her that although
we did not knowlingly violate any rule, I was willing to accept any decisions
and repercussions by AKC.? "
Taking responsibility, it is what all of us Parents try to teach our kids to
help them be better human beings, but when we are personally involved, we often
conveniently forget! Unfortunately making excuses and blaming others has become
the norm in our society, it is refreshing to see a "young" person remind us old
farts what it's all about!!!!

It is not always comfortable to take responsibility, but it is always
honorable!!

Jeff, i personally don't know you, but i commend you, your actions after this
unfortunate situation speaks volumes about your upbringing and your personal
character.

Bill