[ SHOWGSD-L ] Entries Closing Tomorrow 6PM

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 15:43:09 -0700

Hi Folks:

Entries are closing in tomorrow May 28, 2008 at 6pm PDT, for our 2008 GSDCA
NW Futurity/Maturity Weekend Specialties!  Based on the interest we've
received this may be an event weekend you do not want to miss!!

We start the weekend off with:

Specialty - June 13, 2008 - Judge Walter Falk

NW Futurity/Maturity - June 14, 2008 - Judge Libby Cameron

Specialty - June 15, 2008 - Judge Ed Barritt

If you didn't get an entry in the mail, you can download it in 3 parts
(Premium list info, Entry Form, After-Show Party Reservation) from our
website - http://www.gsdcpacnw.org/2008shows.html  Scroll down to the files
for download.  They are all in a PDF format for ease of use.  Additionally,
we are accepting online entries.  A link is also available on from the web
page referenced above.

Remember we will be having a great after-show party after the
Futurity/Maturity on Saturday June 14, 2008 being held at Pam O'Dell's
lovely home situated on 7 acres just a few minutes from the show site.  As
in years past, it has been a very enjoyable, relaxed, well attended event
with all the food you can eat - we're planning on Roast Beef ~ BBQ Salmon ~
Potatoes, Salads & All the Fixin's, some wonderful desserts and all kinds of
refreshments including Beer & Wine.  Please get your dinner reservations in
so we are able to appropriately plan to make sure we have enough for
everyone!  Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to attend!!!  We always have
a great time at this event!  Tickets are $10.00 per person until 06/06/08.
Tickets will be available after 06/06/08 but they will be $15.00.

We have another hotel to add to the mix - General Manager Jay Ohm of The
LaQuinta contacted us with some excellent information.  Located right next
to the Quality Inn (formerly Holiday Inn), they've offered us a rate of
$92.00 (+applicable taxes) and have indicated they will waive the pet fee.
They are a PET FRIENDLY hotel.  Of course we will be asking that all our
exhibitors will be HOTEL FRIENDLY with their pets and will be cleaning up
after their dogs appropriately so we do not lose this hotel as a potential
place for people to stay with dogs.  They offer continental breakfast with
your rooms and also have a number of amenities in each room.  You call them
directly La Quinta Inn Everett 425 347 9099

RVer's - you may want to contact either the LaQuinta or the Quality Inn and
look into if they will allow you to use their parking lot to stay and what
fees they may charge for this.  Other than that there are a couple of RV
places nearby, I think the closest one is about a 5-10 minute drive away at:
http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=Campgrounds
<http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=Campgrounds&csz=Everett%2C+WA&ycatfilt=9
6928364> &csz=Everett%2C+WA&ycatfilt=96928364

That's a link that should give you a list. There may be others I'm not aware
of and I am not making any recommendations concerning those on this list, as
I have no first hand experience with them.  At the very least there are two
Walmarts in the vicinity.

So, Enter Now and Enter often - Entries Close MAY 28, 2008 6PM PDT !!

Thanks again to Royal Canin for your sponsorship of our shows.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Kathaleen