[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Email to the GSDCA Membership

  • From: "Rockenstein, Zoa L. " <zlrockenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amytortoise@xxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:48:41 -0500

I agree with you, Amy.  Plus, I do not want to read widely circulated dog press
articles about what we agreed to in order to have him withdraw his application.
 Haven't we been shamed enough?  Let him either withdraw peaceful-like or bear
the public shame of being voted down.  We do not owe him a thing!

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
RiverRock