[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Election

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:46:34 -0700

We don't even have "hanging chads" to deal with!!  <G>  How could we possibly
void this election
when the great State of Florida couldn't a few years ago.  Our By Laws provide
no place for
a recall election and I certainly would never support such a decision.   I'm
sure that Election
Services would never be agreeable to such a request.    Thanks to Gail ...... a
sensible post.
Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net