[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eh? NO GAG ORDERS??

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: d fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:17:04 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Dave......it's clear to me that a select few want to take control (
again) over this club....it's a power play....plain and simple....the good of
the club and the advancement of the German Shepherd Dog is getting lost...I
won't lose any sleep no matter who takes "control" over this club.....we get
what we deserve...or should I say we get who we vote for , term limits would
help correct some of these issues ...Ed Hill