[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Eh? NO GAG ORDERS??

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, "shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx" <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>, "terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

But, remember, Carolyn, that some of those board members were intimidated by
threat
of a personal law suite as a result of their vote.  What a shame !
Carolyn

________________________________
From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx ; terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx ; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THERE ARE NO GAG ORDERS!!!!
The following is something that Terra posted last evening I think quote
"""I did not understand the meaning here and tonight I called a member of  the
Executive Committee
and was told that the Board wanted "one voice" to speak  for the Board.  And
who better than the
President?"""   unquote

In light of that statement and what Morgan refers to below as censorship, it in
fact is just that.
Above you say the Exec members says  they only want one voice for the club,
which I don't have
a problem with, but  when that voice is controlled by the exec committee, it is
in fact a form of
censorship.  Never has the president of this club ever had to have the EC
approve anything that
gets put out.
It is not the function of an executive committee and should not be now. Their
purpose is to deal
with exigent matters  and BOG and CC's are far from that.
But hey, we have been told there are no gag orders...perhaps we are using  the
wrong term.
Molly

shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
IF  CONSTANT CONTACT, was an OPEN FORUM for Officers and Directors to
communiate
with the  members of the GSDCA,  I would agree. BUT, my understanding is that
all communications
on  CONSTANT CONTACT must be  pre-approved. That is  censorship!!

is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org ;