[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dispelling ugly rumors!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

Cyndy!...you are extremely intelligent....you are extremely
articulate.......you are extremely attractive....and you are upset about what
"Dog People" are saying ?.......hum....Cyndy I wish I had your
problems.....there is a difference between "Dog People" and people that enjoy
sports involving dogs....never let "dog people" have any affect on you....and
another thing....Cyndy is spelled Cindy!...lol...Aloha....FB
Cyndy Davis <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Rumors can be so ugly. I have heard
so many over the last few weeks and I
have had ENOUGH.

I will not even REPEAT all the ugly rumors I've heard about others, but I
take it personally when rumors are about me.

I work hard for this club. Regardless of who I support in this election, I
am first and foremost for the club.

IF anyone believes the ridiculous rumor that I am involved in any litigation
or charges filed against the club or the board, or anyone else, you are
sorely misled!

This is not the case, I would NEVER do something like that, and have no
reason to do something like that.

I can't tell you how much this hurts my feelings that anyone would believe
such a thing.

However, regardless of whether you believe that or not, as always the truth
will come out in the end!

I WAS looking forward to a wonderful National, seeing good friends and good
dogs. I hate that it is tainted by stupid rumors and bitter people.

Cyndy Davis