[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canadian blalots

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:21:36 -0700

Les,
I do not think it is funny that the Canadians do not have ballots.
I was just sitting back, looking at the whole picture which is like a comedy
or errors.
I don't have an answer.  I only know you all need to get your ballots,
somehow, so you can vote.
I don't even know if mine will count because of all the corss-outs on the
envelope.  It didn't look good when it left her the second time!  I don't
think that is funny either, since I spent a lot of time getting names on
petitions for a board member and a judge. I would like my vote to count too.
Someone said they NEVER have gotten a ballot.
Many have said they belong to GSDCC and have no problem getting ballots
here.
I think there is an answer, but we haven't found it yet.
Carol