[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Definition of an "ARista"?

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 12:09:52 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure how I have insulted anyone, but if I did it was unintentional and
I apologize! ( wowzers...touchy touchy! )
The question re:ARista was tongue in cheek. The word is bandied about so often,
it does seem to me it is used whenever someone takes a position you may
disagree with.

BestFriends and DogsDeserveBetter and BSL......sheesh. How utterly ridiculous.
Has anyone even read the reports at the Summit they held in Denver? It doesn't
seem so.

And you're right, I have no clue as to fashion. But I do try hard to make sure
my T shirts match my jeans and runners or rubber boots!

Colleen

  ?Do your little bit of good where you are; it?s those little bits of good put
 together that overwhelm the world.?  Archbishop Desmond Tutu  All that is
necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good people do nothing. Edmund Burke