[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Definition of an "ARista"?

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 08:07:07 -0800

I think that your last sentence just may be an oxymoron.

Had you been alive at the time of the American Revolution, may I assume you
would have been loyal to the King of England and not joined the rest of us?
I have no problem with civil disobedience; that is how many of our bad laws
have been struck down AND how our country was born.  That is one of the
powers we hold to try to make sure that the innocent ARE protected and not
punished along with the guilty.  We are still a work in progress.

That being said, I want to make it perfectly clear that I am NOT defending
Tammy Grimes nor any other ARista!!!

Paula, 224 days and counting