[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DO OUR REGIONAL CLUBS CARE?

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:06:02 -0400

Debbie
Thank you so very much for your support.  It is amazing the Regional Clubs that
absolutely are stepping up to the plate with rescue.  We will be in touch as to
how you can help in our gigantic "plan" :-)

I realize funds are tight for some but there are so many other ways to
help.....all anyone needs to do is ask :-)

Pat Lukos