[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DO OUR REGIONAL CLUBS CARE?

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:27:56 -0400

Thank you Mike, it seems we get a lot of rescue calls for California
area....it is good to know that someone out there is hearing us and I
appreciate your reminding the membership of how important this aspect of
owning and loving a GSD is to those trying to help.  Many GSD owners of
local clubs don't belong to the Parent Club or this list and it is Regional
Clubs such as yours that help to educate :-)

Pat Lukos