[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM TESTING

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:50:59 -0500 (EST)

perfectly said!

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
DEXTER, aka BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel  CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of
Inquest TC, DM normal
JACKIE, aka Kaleef's  Expensive Date, HT (major pointed)
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry  and Doc Holliday

In a message dated 1/18/2012 2:27:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

They  definitely are hard questions for I never want anyone to think I am
calling  anyone a liar. I would never do that.  I just know that regardless
something somewhere is wrong.  It can be quite possible that his Dam got  a
false result or which would be even better that Gehren got a false result. I
 can hope on that one lol  Once I get a copy of the vet report for his Dam
I can send that and another set of swabs from Gehren  and try again. I
definitely am going to continue to get an answer especially since that is why
I sent the tests in the first place. I by no means though am just sitting
here  in complete denial that he could be at risk cause I know that it is
quite  possible but until I get an answer to how he can be at risk with a clear

parent I will not be satisfied for that will totally contradict all that
has  been stated about the DM tests.  This is definitely a test still in
progress and we have to all do what we can to help further the research.

Tammy  Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com