[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Costco Dog Food (yet again!)

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windwalkergsds@xxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:47:17 -0500

I've been mixing Exceed Chicken and rice with proplan for almost a year with
great results.I have about 15 bags of Pro plan left and then will go straight
exceed-  Pro Plan has priced it self out of my budget
sally> To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> From:
candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Costco Dog Food (yet
again!)> Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:30:38 +0000> > Jamie,> > I've used Exceed
from Sam's club for at least 10 years now, with no > problems whatsoever. I've
had no problems with it being smelly or clumpy. > My dogs do great on it. I
wonder if you got a bad batch or something?> > CandyZ> > candiasgsd.com> > > In
a message dated 9/4/2008 2:02:36 PM Mountain Daylight Time, > >
willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes: > > > Due to an upcoming change in Pro Plan (
I have been told the formula > will > > > change and it will be more $$ and
smaller bags ...ugh!)> > Hmmm....I hadn't heard about a change in Pro
Plan.....what are they > changing > > and why, does anyone know?> > Also, do
any of you use Sam's Club Exceed for your dogs? I used to > feed > > it a few
years ago with great results but it must have changed because it > > became
very smelly and clumpy so we switched. Anyone heard the latest > or have > >
recent experience with Exceed?> > TIA> > Jamie > > > > > > >
==================================================> ==========================>
> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the > original
author and of> GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
> are permitted without> prior permission of the original author AND of the
Showgsd-l Management. > ALL RIGHTS> RESERVED. > > > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE
THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION > OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY> MATERIAL WHICH
APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE>
POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A > VIOLATION OF
LAW. VIOLATORS> OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > > > For assistance,
please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > VISIT OUR
WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org> > >
using Endymion MailMan.> http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/> > >
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>