[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Costco Dog Food (yet again!)

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:30:05 EDT

i feed kirkland chicken and rice to my non show/sport dogs and they  actually
look better now on that than the Royal Canin GSD24  they were  on.....

my working/show dogs i have on RC breeders formula  i get that for  breeders
price  so i am paying about 23.00 for each one   i have  my seniors on
Wellness i will never take them off of that,...

DM

In a message dated 9/4/2008 1:02:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
willowlakegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Due to  an upcoming change in Pro Plan ( I have been told the formula will
change and  it will be more $$ and smaller bags ...ugh!) I am looking to change
food...Can  someone give me details on the brands at Costco ...Kirkland
etc...I would like  to hear pros and cons...price ..size of bag and nutrional
breakdown....thanks  in advance... ps...I feed a lot of older dogs...none have
any
problems or  allergies...SherryWillowlake

deal here.