[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cocrodile Hunter's passing

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 10:20:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2006 7:11:39 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Tragic  for the kids for sure Kathy, just
like the kids of ANY man that dies so  young.  Mo

Agreed there.

We have men and women also with children, being injured and dying for
freedom, in the Middle East...a guy diving too close to a stingray just doesn't

play out with me.  I feel truly sad for his kids, his family, but it was  his
call.   No so for our military...they are fighting for us,  some coming back
injured, some , not at all.  God Bless America,  Folks.

Kathy (who will get off her red white and blue  soapbox)