[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cocrodile Hunter's passing

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, bilinudgel@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 19:41:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2006 8:50:17 A.M. Central Daylight Time, Rbuffdogs
writes:
Just my Opinion Ileana, but he lost a lot of fans with his stunt with his
baby . I feel most sorry for his children, his carelessness has cost them  a
father , that is the greatest tragedy of all.

Kathy

Here are my two cents.....

Everyday when you wake up, you have no idea what that day will bring, or if
you will be around for the next one.

I can't think of a bigger pleasure than to work doing something you
absolutely love.
I thought Steve was a credit to the human race.

Some of us have reach a point were we may disagree with someone's actions,
but still appreciate the rest of their worth.  I know I do.

I can't imagine what Steve's wife and kids are going thru. It is indeed a
tragedy.

But it is very insensitive of you to say the harsh words you did, as we  have
people on this list who were Steve friends.  They deserve the same  kindness
that Bob Schole family and friends did and you demanded, and the same
kindness we should offer to anyone who looses a friend.  Kindness.   And
fairness.

That is my opinion.  I guess I am just tired of the undercurrent of
nastiness that is so quick to surface lately.

No need to reply.

Ileana
Chance favors the prepared  mind