[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cocrodile Hunter's passing

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:48:15 EDT

Yes admittedly he did a lot for conservation , but he lost me totally  with
the spectacle of his weeks old dtr being held in one hand and  feeding a 14
foot
crocodile in the other....he should have been strung up  for that...and makes
me  wonder about the Mother too....I cannot  imagine letting ANYONE put my
child  in harm's way like that.
I  found his cowboy tactics , over the top, and ludicrous.....so a stingray
shot to the heart??? Sounds like the Darwin Award there...step out of the
gene pool.

We are talking about an animal lover, a real animal person, who just  died.
Its a good thing his family doesn't read this list <G>.   Lets be kind to all,
whether they are our friends or not.

Ileana