[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Central Region Futurity Canada

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:20:01 EDT

_Windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:
I too almost did not join the parent club again, because of unethical  people
with no feelings for any one but themselves. But then decided to not let
people with no ethics run the club.   I am very happy to see the rules put
into
place. It is to bad that they had to be put into print as ethical   members
would just use common sense.
I am sorry that this was such a bad experience but I am glad that you
decided not to be discouraged by these actions.  While I know that you are
speaking
about the parent club in Canada- these same circumstances could, and  do,
happen anywhere else.   Please stay firm in your resolve to  support your breed
and YOUR club.  We need the likes of you - in every  country.

Dania Karloff