[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canine Brucellosis in Michigan...IMPORTANT

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:42:21 -0400

Our experience is the same Carolyn.  It is the AMOUNT of growth that makes
the difference.  Some time back Caralon Kennels  had the experience of Micro
rendering their  stud dog sterile. The organism is everywhere however, when
the growth goes into overdrive the system is out of wack.  I can't help but
wonder if the immune system is not involved in that the system cannot/ does
not have the ability to maintain a healthy balance.  It would appear that
breeders have experienced the fact that micro can be passed through
breeding.
Nancy
Nancy