[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Canada does it why can't we?

  • From: "shephaven" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Erynbrook1@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 07:28:28 -0300

How's it going, eh
There is nothing wrong with the postal service in Canada. We get mail from
the US all the time with no problem. I can't believe that these morons that
are sending out the ballots didn't have enough sense to call their local
post office and ask "how mich does it cost to send a letter to Canada". Are
these idiots even capable of counting the ballots when the finally do get
them back?
Stop payment on their checque. That will get the dumb bastards attention.
That's what I did with Lew when my dog didn't go select this year.
Wayne
Wayne Ewart
Lynne Gibson
Shep Haven Abbaway German Shepherds
www.geocities.com/abbaway
From:  Ken and Pat Downing <abraxaskp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Canada does it  why can't we?

patty

you wrote:  I am  also a member of the Canadian GSDC and I receive a ballot
every year to vote.  Patty Szymczak

that being said, i wonder why it is  then that Canada seems to have no
problem sending `and receiving ballots, yet  we do?  maybe it is tne amount
of
postage affixed?  seems like after  all this time we ought to be able to do
as the
Canadians do and get it there  and back!