[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: By-law changes

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:28:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2007 6:17:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I  suspect the changes are all for the good, but anyone can make a mistake.
Let us know in advance, and let us all have a chance to comment on  them

That is fine and I have asked Bill if he could put the proposed changes on
the web site behind the wall.  HOWEVER, just for the record, these are the
changes that are going out to be voted on.  You can vote them up or  down.  If
you vote them down, the old membership application will still be  in effect and
we will have to start over and get AKC approval again.  The  election company
has the information on the by-laws and will be to the printing  stage before
any changes could possibly be made.

That said - you might want to consider voting approval so at least the
changes are started (Code of Ethics, 2 sponsors, etc).  Then if it appears
something is not right - when this new Board decides to tackle the by-laws,
they  can
work on it.

Tish