[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: By-law changes

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:39:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2007 10:59:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
When I  was on the board we decided any changes had to go to the AKC  first,
to make sure they had no objections. In that way we would avoid voting  on
som
ething that couldn't be accepted.  I know that was voted  on, has it  changed
or
did no one review the Policy and Proceedure  Manual?

Evan

Evan, I thought you knew me better than that.  I have been working for  the
Club a long time now and know most of the requirements.  Of course we  have
received AKC approval of the changes.  We just received it which is  why I was
up
very late (for me - not for some of you real night owls) working on  this.
There were just a couple minor changes to make.  We are  now working on the
details with the election company on including it in the  ballot mailing.

Tish