[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeder needs puppy help - urgent LONG

  • From: "Ron Peet & Jenn Somogyi" <foxfels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <Barbara17236@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 23:29:18 -0400

No, I don't, really...
There was a situation a couple of years ago in Ontario where they were doing
work, widening one of the highways - not exactly city, not exactly country.  I
don't know WHAT they stirred up, it wasn't in our area, but there were rats by
the dozens.  The Municipality and the construction company had to call in and
pay for extermination.  1/2 - million dollar homes and properties in the area
were over run with the creatures.
Go ahead, tell THEM they had sanitation issues...

J.
~~
Ron Peet and Jenn Somogyi
Foxhunter and Kiefernfels Kennels