[ SHOWGSD-L ] Bragz

  • From: "Donna & Leslie" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'showgsd'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:45:32 -0500

=20

Well Thanksgiving was a great day for gobbling up a great meal, visiting
with my mom, and just lounging=85till we had to leave and head back =
South for
a few shows down in MD, the Turkey Cluster=85we are thrilled to report =
that=85

Aramist=92s Titanium of Kolbrook, OFA won his other major and a couple =
of
singles. He is the Bred By winner at the National. Steeler, now has =
points
from not only Specialties but all breeds. Thank you to judges Chip =
Raynor
and Tommy Coen. Steeler now has 9 pts, both majors. He is a stallion of =
dog, Black and natural Red, with an awesome front and good rear drive. =
What
strikes most about him is his length of neck and look of Elegance, even =
with
one =BD ear=85=20

Steeler is not only owned by us, but with Betty Ashdown, who is so =
thrilled
that her Thanksgiving wish came true=85~~~

It was an exciting weekend for sure! Leslie also won in bitches, so to =
do
both sides 3 out of 4 days=85is thrilling!!!

Congrats to all other winners throughout the weekend

Donna

=20

Donna M. Calabrese & Leslie L. Dancosse

Aramist Kennels aka The Girlz website at www.girlzofaramist.com =20

Home of Am & Can GVX Ch. Ivana, OFA ROM, Can Sel Titanic, OFA,D'Espirit
D'Escalier ROM =20