[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion BRAG!

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Angel.Navarro@xxxxxx>, "Eric" <norhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:57:40 -0800

This past Saturday, Dream Come True Carly Simon v Nava gaited her way to her
championship (pending AKC confirmation).
Carly came from her home in Kentucky this past April with one point.  I and her
co-owners, Angel Navarro and Jennifer & Paul Root, want to thank her handlers
Eric Norby, Theresa Royer, JR Alcantara & Terry Hower for their hard work &
dedication in getting her finished.  Thanks also to the judges who pointed &
all the exhibitors who supported her.  During her campaign she accumulated 5 or
6 BOS, 1 BOB and a Group 4 from the classes.
Carly is sired by AOE SEL EX CH / Can SEL CH Nu EraTragicallyHip Braveheart,
HSAds, TC, OFA "Hippy" and out of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, PT, TC OFA.

Unfortunately, I was home whelping puppies so I missed seeing my 2nd home bred
champion finish.  Huge thanks to JR Alcantara for stepping in to handle so Eric
could be outside the ring for "performance enhancement" <G>

Very happy campers in Louisville KY & northern California.

When you wish upon a star...  you can make a Dream Come True!

Joannie Intersimone
Dream Come True Shepherds, Northern California - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's
Brianne, HT, PT, TC, OFA, ROM
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, OFA - BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of
Dream Come True
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin - and too many others to list!