[ SHOWGSD-L ] What a weekend!!!

  • From: "Kris Christian" <Kris.Christian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:48:09 -0800

We are so fortunate to share a common love,

The love of the German Shepherd which motivates us to work together and
collaborate to the benefit of our community in the search of an ideal.

We may not always agree about the subjective points...but let's
celebrate when achievement happens due to the vision, good fellowship,
and hard work.

I would like to congratulate Joannie Intersimone for finishing her 2nd
homebred champion, Carly.

Congratulations also to Joannie on her first ROM, Brianne.

Congratulations also to the Roots, Brianne's breeders, her new title is
more evidence of your commitment to excellence.

Further congratulations and gratitude to Eric Norby for knowing when and
how to hold the leash. Eric doubled Carly to the final win of her
championship (Joannie couldn't be there as she was whelping puppies)
after holding her leash for many of her accomplishments. But don't feel
too sorry for Eric as he also went winner's dog on Saturday with Claire
Drosdick and my boy Brae. LOL.

Furthermore, congratulations to Susie Witmer and Bobbie Kindy for the
completion of Andre's ROM. Your records speak for themselves. Again my
gratitude to Eric and Joannie for training and conditioning his 9th
qualifier, Liv. This story is still unfolding...

What a weekend!!!

Kris Christian