[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bracket Formula

  • From: Hickoryhill <hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 10:41:17 -0700

Well, point taken and I am not a Brackett expert, but it would seem to reason
that the white dogs did not exhibit the characteristics that were dominant or
desirable as you keep the best to breed to the best. If all his best animals
had been white then ultimately his kennel would have been full of white dogs.
Chimney Sweep was linebred on the ROM bitch Nyx. On the sire's side there are 4
generations of ROM's. In 4 generations there are no white dogs on either the
sires or dams side. Christine
On Fri, 7/25/14, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  Bracket Formula
 To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Friday, July 25, 2014, 12:17 PM

 Perhaps we need to bring back in the
 Whites as Bracket did.  After  all,
 they were a major part in his breeding program.  A good
 example is  Chimney
 Sweep.

 The past is often good to recognize, but I think Lloyd would
 reconsider
 with the quality of the dogs we have today.

 Take your best bitch and realize her shortcomings. Then find
 the best male,
  and consider what his background and problems are.

 When you have done that, breed the best you can to the best
 you can  find.

 That is "Evan's Rule" and it should work for you.

 Another great rule, and the one I always use is, "Ask
 Tedi".

 You can't go wrong with that.  Not that there is
 anything wrong with  that.

 Evan

 In a message dated 7/25/2014 9:44:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight
 Time,
 hickoryhillgsd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 writes:
 BUT, he  did this so he could develop and prove his
 theory. We don't need
 to do this  today as he did the work for us. Now we
 simply need to attempt to
 implement  what he achieved. Its like the theory of
 relativity, its already
 been done and  proven, you don't need to keep
 attempting to create the
 theory, you just need  to employ it, Einstein already
 did the hard work!

 POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the
 property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
 Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
 without prior permission of the original author AND of the

 Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her
 post.  This group and its administrators are not
 responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
 post.

 ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
 OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
 SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
 THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
 IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html