[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Board Positions

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 20:36:35 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/2005 3:59:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
GSGrandma@xxxxxxx writes:
OK now  you can all yell at ME.  A Admin of this list is running for  the
board.  How can she honestly run for the board and be a admin leader  at  the
same
time.

None of us give up our lives to run for the board. Being an  administrator of
this list, like being on the board is a difficult job. It is  important that
no one running for the board use this List to campaign, and so  far no one
has.  I see no problem with continuing to give so much of ones'  time, and
still
be willing to serve on the board.

I agree, that it is a difficult line to walk, but so far  everyone is doing a
great job.  Remember, being on the board means that the  person has agreed to
donate a great deal of their life, and accept a certain  amount of
responsibility and blame.  We should recognize that in those who  will do so.

I am not criticizing or suggesting anyone to vote for or not  to vote for.
That I will only do in private. But, when you do decide, do it on  whom you
believe will do the best job for the club, the breed, and the members.  That
should be the only factor considered.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together