[ SHOWGSD-L ] Big Change in Philadelphia

  • From: Pharaohs Revenge <pharaohsrevenge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:23:01 -0400

Isn't it always better to have a bigger gene pool than a smaller? White is the
third most registered color. Several GSD judges/breeders have told us our dogs
have maintained an appropriate front shoulder which is a problem for some of
the showlines.

I also have a B&T bitch from a white that is an AKC and Can CH. She was a big
"use" to me :)

Donna Beadle

On Aug 1, 2011, at 3:08 PM, "rockannand" <rockannand@xxxxxxx> wrote:

What use is the white to the sable, b/t, bi and black Breeder?   We'd need to
have color divisions inserted into our Standard to safe guard us from Pandas
and Zebras?  Lol  Ya never know....

Kate