[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BYBs and puppy mills?

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:00:45 EST

There is danger ahead here...If someone breeds 5 litters in a year, they  are
frequently called puppy mills by their peers...One person's successful
breeding program is another's puppy mill.  Syd

In a message dated 3/1/2005 6:57:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx writes:
Let me disect :

Syd, you said "We are all disgusted by puppy mills, I "think" Ed was
referring  to
freedom...period. The ability and right to do  what you legally want to.
Puppy mills
are a blight on our  country, but in this country you can still  do
anything if
it is  not against the law. That's the American way."

Screw "the american way" flag waving bs. Cruel is cruel. There is no way  of
getting around cruelty! ! !

And Ed, my lens may be small, but let me tell you something, it ONLY  became
evident once I became involved with THIS "business". Then the  world opened
up. Your world is small and contained I think, just as alot of  people's lives
are. You sound like someone saying, if it doesn't affect me  life will go on.
Lack of empathy.

Colleen

Elsyd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

In  a message dated 3/1/2005 2:01:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx writes:
"I strongly agree with
the rights of  BYBs and Puppy Mills to continue producing dogs.."

You have a right  to your opinion and I have a right to mine. Mine is that I
am  flabberghasted and disgusted with that statement. Not surprised though. I

won't waste your time or mine delving into the why's I feel strongly  against
what you've said. I would like to say that I feel you lack  complete
understanding about the lives of those dogs and have zero  empathy towards
them.

We are all disgusted by puppy mills, I  "think" Ed was referring to
freedom...period. The ability and right to  do what you legally want to.
Puppy mills
are a blight on our country,  but in this country you can still do anything
if
it is not against the  law. That's the American way.
" Our country! In her intercourse with  foreign nations, may she always
be in the right; but our country, right  or wrong. ATTRIBUTION: Stephen
Decatur
(1779ââ?¬â??1820), U.S. naval  commander

NEW FRIESIAN PAINTING ON WEBSITE
SYD MAILBERG  425-432-4144
23910 SE 276TH ST MAPLE VALLEY, WA 98038
If you can read  this, thank a teacher
If you are reading it in English, thank a  soldier
_http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com_
(http://kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)

POST  is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original
kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of  the

ALL PERSONS ARE ON  NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY  MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL  PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A  VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Post your free ad now! _Yahoo! Canada  Personals_
(http://ca.personals.yahoo.com/)