[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: My Shepard O'Malley

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 21:58:23 -0500

The below is forwarded at the request of Linda Kury.  The poster rescued a
GSD, now has the problem she describes in her post, and would welcome input.

I don't know what her geographic location is.  Traci's email is:
Traci.L.Gaultney@xxxxxxxx - please feel free to respond to her directly.
She rescued the dog, obviously cares greatly about him, and can really use
knowledgable assistance.

Thanks in advance !

Margy