[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BEST POST ever! ~ aussies

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:05:09 -0800 (PST)

Do have one question have you talked to the ones in
charge of the UKC?

It is not the White Shepherd Dog breeders you continue
on blaming for various events but UKC does
want to be accepted into the FCI in the near future.

Theresa

On Fri, 11/15/13, barbara17236@xxxxxxx <barbara17236@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 The UKC ONLY changed the rule of
 breeding a WS with a UKC GSD, and requiring any white pups
 ONLY be registered as GSDs, because the UWSC requested it be
 done.   This was NOT the UKC just doing it on a whim.
  UKC would have just left all as is.   So, I
 cannot see why the UKC would drop the whites (wGSDs) out of
 the UKC GSD breed all together.  There are
 "white"  breeders who breed and show as UKC
 GSDs, and support the UKC and UKC shows. There is NO UKC GSD
 Parent Club, and as long as the two or three UKC GSD clubs
 cannot agree, there will not be a UKC GSD Parent Club.

 Barb Hively - PA

 DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German
 Shepherd

 -----Original