[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Any ideas

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:29:09 GMT

Bermuda.

I am a die-hard Anglophile and a trip to Bermuda is high on my Bucket List!!
Right below the British Isles.

Costa Rica, as Cyndy suggested, is supposed to be beautiful, but, I have never
been there.....yet!

Someone else mentioned St. Kiss.....I never heard of St. Kiss, but, if she
meant St. Kitts, be careful to not get caught with any "recreational" drugs, as
they have the death penalty for that.  Otherwise, Nevis and St. Kitts are
lovely.  Visited there right after they gained their independence and also
after a major hurricane had wreaked havoc (I LOVE that term).  There was an
American expatriate running a really fun bar near the harbor.  Lovely people.
Lovely islands.

Have fun on your trip, wherever you decide to go.

Paula, 68 days and counting