[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Any ideas

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: floridacracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:44:58 EDT

I enjoyed Barbados.  Very good shopping.  Lovely dining. Tiny  island.  My
favs now though would be Nova Scotia or New England in another  month, etc.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 8/5/2009 8:36:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
floridacracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  personally don't like Costa Rica because it is a very depressing
country,
poor folks, everything
is under lock and key, you have to watch your  purse and jewelry all the
time, especially if you travel
out of the  city.  I stayed there for more than three months, got stopped
by
the  police several times
while driving from one town to another, had a huge  languaage barrier.  St.
Kiss might be a better
unusual place check  that one out.  The Caymen Islands great although very
expensive to  visit.
Tanya D'Armand
Jasmine Acres  GSD
www.jasmineacresgsd.com