[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ann Mesdag

  • From: gsd0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:10:17 -0400

We are losing our legends.... Ann was one of the funniest people I have ever
known... and she was always kind.? I can't remember anyone ever having anything
bad to say about her.... Just think about it... THAT is something!!!!! The
breed is better off today?and Ann Mesdag had a great part in that.? WE are all
indeed poorer today than when she was with us.?
My sincerest condolences to her family.... you were left some gigantic shoes to
fill and a big hole in many many hearts.

Gary Lewis
Garter German Shepherd Dogs
Home of:
RBIM Lisa of Fran-Jo Anne Isle ROM
Ch Yankee of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 31 Mar 2008 14:47
] Re: Ann Mesdag
To: Helen Franklin helen@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is just heartbreaking news.  Ann was one of the funniest, kindest and
yes toughest
women I have ever met.  She gave so much to the breed, to all of us, and
asked NOTHING
in return.
She gave respect, and commanded respect.  She was knowledgable, and
exacting, and caring.
What a tremendous loss to all of us.
God Speed Ann.   You were one of a kind, and you will be missed, terribly.

Kathy Tank

MANNER
ALL