[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ann Mesdag

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:41:18 EST

Hi Lew and Listers--Just a note on  your entertaining Newsletter  Editor
chairman--- Ann  Mesdag was admitted to the Salem Hospital yesterday with
angina
symptoms. .  EKG showed blockage,and angiogram done with a stent put  in place.
She was  to just stay overnight and be home today. I just had a call from her
that they  did another EKG , indicating another blockage and put another
stent in,so she  had to stay one more night. She plans to be home tomorrow. She
feels fine,but  says she is jealous since  I have 3 stents in my heart,  <VBG>
She talked to the Dr. the whole time while the surgery was going  on--kept him
laughing the whole time--Typical Send cards to her  home,She won't be in
hospital that long. Her long time friend -----Helen Miller  Fisher