[ SHOWGSD-L ] "And they called it puppy love"

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 19:55:27 -0400

So what do you think........are dogs capable of love?  Are they capable
of emotions or do we have a tendency to place our human emotions on
them?  Do they have feelings or do they do things out of instinct?  I'll
be writing an article about this subject once I've gathered all of the
information that I need.  So tell me, does your dog love you
unconditionally, just the way you are????????.....or is it instinct and
he's happy to see you just because you got a dog biscuit in your
pocket?  Is he crazy in love with his kennel mate one day and if you
bring him a new "pretty young thang" the next he forgets all about girl
number one?  Emotions or instinct?   Come share your
stories...........should prove interesting reading and then I'll follow
up on a report afterwards from some research that I've been doing.
Best,  Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS