[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "And they called it puppy love"

  • From: tyke.8953@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triplea7@xxxxxxx, <hollywoods@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 06:06:36 +0000

=======================================================================================================
My Cuz spent a good bit of time at the kennel of his handler (most of a year).
However, when I was at a show in which he was entered, I hid from him.
Unfortunately, at one show, I didn't realize that his handler had already
brought him to ringside, and I walked over to speak to the handler.  When Cuz
saw me, he jumped up at me, knocked me down, licked my face, arms, and any
other part of me he could get at, and it took a strong pull by the handler to
get him off.  I know from the interaction between Cuz and his handler that they
really liked one another.  Cuz was on the handler's bed in motels, had special
treats and toys, etc.  Cuz showed his feelings for the handler with his tounge
and his eyes.  But the bond between Cuz and me was much stronger than any he
ever developed with anyone else.  And, by the way, Cuz goes a bit beyond just
dominant.  He's the king of the universe, and will gladly let you know this.
But he also has the longest, gushiest tounge of any of my shep
 s, and
 applies it regularly to my face and arms.  He doesn't seem to like the taste
of my slacks, though.
Elaine