[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: An observation of this past weekend shows

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:15:23 -0700 (PDT)

As a newbie, 75% of the shows I go to are all breed. If you've seen my dog, you
know he's not the "all-breed" type dog, but the fact remains that I started
showing because I love it, not because I want to watch someone else take my dog
around the ring. That's the lure of  obedience, rally, agility and UKC.
I love gsds, but have have been seriously considering breeding another breed
for show, so I can handle my own dogs.  I am still relatively young, and I can
run.

The corgi people have been really kind to me, at all of the all breed shows
I've seen them at, and they have offered to let me handle for them.

A very nice and capable young man put on major points for Chop, but the
sweetest wins were Chop's first two points with me in the ring.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance