[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amateur class

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:52:07 -0400

Not only could but most often will.  If you don't believe me, ask how good a
handler was when I took a five point major with Destiny and Dragonslayer on the
same day; or when I went number two Select with Destiny.

Believe me, I made amateur handlers look great.

Or ask Bob Grady who put Kierk up from 12-18 class with a little girl, over The
Guz and Bill  Basu in Open and American Bred.

Or, for those who remember when I finished Big Ben over the Guz with Desmo.
Believe me, I was out handled.  I was just out of the hospital and couldn't
breath or run.  But, on that day, the judge picked the best dog, and never
thought who was handling.

Then there was the time I judged in Illinois. Bart came up to me and said there
was a new young man who wanted to learn to handle, and after the show would I
meet him and encourage him?  I agreed.

After the show Bart brought this young kid to me and introduced me to Reggie.
After I shook his hand and asked how he like dog shows?  He watched Bart laugh.
It seemed I have given him Winner's Dog.

Evan