[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amateur class

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:20:06 -0700

I have to agree with Evan....Surprise.  The only way to learn is get your butt
kicked over and over.  Watch and learn/  I handled for 5 years before I got my
first point on a dog.  Then got a good one and finshed her.  It was always
enjoyable because of the people, but then became fun just knowing you always
had a chance it u had a good dog.

BobI remember when I started to show dogs, I got in there with the "Big Boys"
and got my ass kicked regularly.  I couldn't win anything, but I watched and
learned.
  From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Just asking

  Is it time to "86" the Amateur Futurity?... The club does not seem to support
this..don't care
  one way or another... Ed

  Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App