[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Aggression towards owners

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <psharp212@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:45:22 -0700

Thanks, Doris.  He was married to the actress, Jean Seberg, maybe it was
her?  They found Batka in 1968, in Beverly Hills.  He was born in Vilnius,
Lithuania, same place as my maternal grandfather; yes, he was quite
handsome.  Sadly, I believe both Romain and Jean committed suicide, one year
apart.
Enjoy the read!!

Paula, 56 days and counting