[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ALF firebombs Staples truck.........

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rowlandgsd" <rowlandgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:07:46 -0400

Yes, Betsy, it is frightening...but only a sample of what crazed fanatics
will do.......PETA is of the same mindset,
with HSUS not far behind...which is why Stormy and I are always sending all
those boring legislative posts that most people seem to ignore.  (Note I
said most, not all)
    Since for some reason or other I seem to be in my local Staples at least
once a week, and lately, more often than that, it is
really scarey to me!

Peggy