[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ALF firebombs Staples truck.........

  • From: "rowlandgsd" <rowlandgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:40:29 -0400

Thank you for posting this Peggy.  It is not so noticeable in the US as yet,
but for the UK and eastern Europe, you simply cannot find a courier to
deliver to HLS - why?  because of ALF.  All couriers (WC, Fed Ex, UPS,
private freight forwarders, etc) WILL NOT deliver to Huntington because of
the threat of retribution.  They (ALF) have hackers that block emails to
both the couriers and HLS based on key words... you have to email in code to
get past them.  Pretty scarey, no?

Betsy
ROWLAND
Maryland