[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC REP/LETTER FROM AKC

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GretchAnya@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 13:04:17 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2007 12:49:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What it  boils down to is, our
complaining ABOUT the AKC  has very little merit  as we have been labeled
trouble makers, so even if there was validity to  our complaints..who's
going to listen to a bunch of trouble makers??? My  suggestion,accept we
have behaved and conducted oursleves poorly, quit with  the letter writing,
let this new admin get us back on the straight and  narrow and demonstrate
that we can govern ourseleves without the constant  need for AKC to
intervene. We also need to build back our credibilty with  the AKC, and
behave like sportsmen and follow the rules and when in doubt  err on the
right side..not the dark side. If we can't and want to continue  to bitch
and moan and create problems..expect sanctions..AKC is lying in  wait and
watching and we are going to have to suck up and take it! Oh and  BTW..a
special "thank you" to all who have helped comtribute to our now  being
scrutinized by the AKC..we couldn't have done it without you!!!   Christine

All true.  I had a good private chuckle when Carmen was solicited for  help
w/ ironing out his mess.  Now he's too much of a gentleman to EVER say  what I
was thinking..... <G>

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds